Current Open Opportunities
Junior Property Development Manager
Bluemont is an Irish Development Company specialising in the delivery of high quality Residential and Healthcare developments throughout Ireland and in the UK. Working as part of a small, dedicated team, the Junior Development Manager will be expected to assist the Senior Development Manager on the day-to-day development management of individual development projects from inception to completion together with the management of Professional Teams involved in achieving the principle objective requirements.
Proactive team player with an interest in developing skills in the areas of:
- Development management
- Contracts and financial management
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial – An understanding of viability, budgets and cashflows
- Technical Knowledge – an understanding of the development lifecycle would be an advantage including planning, site acquisition, construction and handover process
Your Education & General Requirements
- Technical qualification in the construction/development area.
- 1-3 years post-qualification experience in development area an advantage but not necessary.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Full driver’s license and willing to travel
Full-time – Salary: D.O.E – Competitive
Bluemont is a progressive and equal opportunities employer. Our people are our strongest asset. Our committed and dedicated staff are central to our achievements as a company and ensuring we maintain our reputation for quality. We are always open to new ways to thinking to improve our business and our delivery.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, email your CV to [email protected].